Join us at the Conference for Professionals in the Management of Clinical Data
Delegates can book online to attend the 2018 ACDM Annual Conference to be held on the 13th March 2018 in Brussels, Belgium. Now in it’s 31st year, the ACDM are delighted to announce a wide ranging Programme that gives delegates a chance to keep up-to-date, listen and learn about a diverse range of Data Management related presentations as well as network and meet peers working in the sector.
The Conference will take place in the Radisson Blu Hotel in Central Brussels. This is a fantastic venue for the Conference and is easily accessible from both road, rail and air transportation.
Delegates can book at the rates shown below. The Early Bird Rate is available until 31st January. The price includes attendance at Conference, coffee breaks & lunch. The price does not include accommodation.
- Member Price: Early Bird £360 (Early Bird Rate until 31st January, Standard Member Rate is £480)
- Non-Member Price: Early Bird £480 (Early Bird Rate until 31st January, Standard Rate is £600)
Terms & Conditions of Booking:
- Bookings are only confirmed once payment has been made
- Cancellation of a booked place will result in a refund of 50% up to 6 weeks prior to the event. From 6 weeks until the event no refund will be made for cancelled places
- The booking can be transferred to a different person from the person named on the original booking subject to approval of the ACDM
- The ACDM accept no responsibility for any consequential losses of the delegate through booking and attendance at the event